BE YOURSELF & STAY STRONG....never let anyone make you feel sad!

 

YOU WILL ROCK...YOU ARE STRONG...YOU STRONGNESS IS JUST HIDDEN SOMEWHERE IN THE PRESENCE OF SOME SARCASTIC PEOPLE AROUND US!

Hello everyone,

Hope you all are doing great there....so my name is Anushka  and I m from The capital of INDIA...basically from New Delhi. So, what do you all think about why  I am here?.....umm to motivate you? NO..it is not my business actually I am here to give my life's....mistake which I did but anyways....before we start  let me tell you my point of view for the haters or whoever avoids me...

                         *  ONCE I FELT AVOIDED BY SOMEONE......

                                                                       I NEVER DISTURB THEM AGAIN.....*

So this is my perspective....this what my thinking is all about

 

I AM SO LONELY....#MSLONELY...STILL, LIFE IS GOOD!

I am a MESS

I am a LOSER

I am a HATER

I am a USER

I am self-obsessed....what you have started thinking hmm??

JUST SINGING A SONG!

see whatever is going is OKAY....whatever you are going through is also okay!

YOU only need to do whatever your heart says sometimes mind gives so crucial idea to get rid off....from whatever we are suffering through!!!

but you need not to lose your temper...JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE MADE YOU DO SO. I understand it really not seems like a fantasy....so just say Naah Naah Naah nooo nooo. say this to your mind and heart!

People will come in your life but do not let them come so easily....because you never know the REASON.WHY?


Do not do the things you really don't want to do....do whatever your inner soul allows!

when you start loving yourself you start loving your life!

The time when you realize that you are at the peak of the mountain...you are really STRONG and WILL BE MORE STRONGER THAN BEFORE! See basically you need to follow only 4 things..:(...

Don't be sad things are not difficult to follow...;)...

See...don't let anyone too strong in front of you ACTUALLY the reality is THE PERSON whoever is trying to hurt you....they are so fearful that they can't even face your anger and even  they are nothing in front of you just leave those kinda people...

❤️❤️❤️


Comments

  1. Please do comment and let me know!
    Hope you liked it...I did my best for you!
    Now it is up to you!
    Help me get more better.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youh for everything dude i needed this so badly and was going through whole lot of shitsπŸ₯Ί✨❤️ Thank you for making me understand my worth, my passion i was about to give up but this made me believe in my self . Keep doing this buddy people need this ❤️

      Delete
  2. Fantastic work , you could save many downtrodden souls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said ...yr...I think everyone needs to mean this may b easy to handle all the problems.... Keep it up...babe .. lots of love to you .... πŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
  4. It help me to face the situation in my life. Thank you to clear the confusion that I have in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ...!!! Ur words is so motivating , its really teaches us to deal with upcoming harsh situations in our life ...

    That part of song lyrics really tricked me at first πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦‍♀️πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
    Ur way of creativity is so cool ... !!

    I hope i will able to see such more wonder thoughts of urs ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice Anushka baby.. Keep going sweetheart. πŸ‘❤️
    Regards
    Surabhi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts